Sorry, haven't read anyone else's blog this morning.
I had a miserable night because the painkiller wasn't doing anything and every 10 minutes or so the pain would surge up to an unbearable level. Crockett called the dentist about midnight and woke him up to get advise. I am now taking two painkillers at a time. I only feel a little relief when I am lying down and literally pressing my face into the pillow. The entire right side of my face is affected by this acute surging pain, from the jawline all the way up to my temple.
We are going to meet with the dentist this morning before hours. The specialist's appt was scheduled for Tuesday at 9:30am but we hope the dentist will be able to pull some strings and get me in earlier, today being the best day.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*